Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Blog Post #4

Campus Map
When I saw the blog requirements, I thought of Ohio University. Both my sisters (one graduated last year, one's a sophomore there now) have attended the school, and it is gorgeous. This map I found was very interesting in the detail. They pinpointed different types of trees, clusters of trees, a structured river showcasing how it surrounds the campus. This map shows the roads and running paths around the river and through campus. Also, the neighborhoods of the campus are color coded. It makes the school seem more structured than a bunch of building being clustered together. I appreciate how the cartographer of this map placed each circle or cone representing trees in each specific spot on the map, that is time consuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment